- 25 Jan 2023
- 11:00 - 12:15
Indo-German Business Talk: India & Germany – A Greener Automotive Industry
The second instalment of our online series ‘Indo-German Business Talk’ will address moving towards a greener automotive industry in India and Germany. How successful have initiatives such as the Indo-German Green Urban Mobility Partnership (GUMP) or Green Hydrogen Roadmap (IGEF) been? What changes in the automotive industry have we seen regarding climate change? What benefits are there to automotive partnerships between India and Germany?
These and more questions will be addressed by our moderator and IGC Deputy Chairman, Dr. Matthias Catón, and guests:
- Rajesh Nath, Managing Director, The German Engineering Federation (VDMA) India
- Marius Ochel, Head of Cluster International Association Partnerships Africa and India, German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA)
- Alena Glanz, PhD Candidate, RWTH Aachen University and Frankfurt School Alum
After a panel discussion with the experts via Zoom (11:00-11:45 CET), we will switch to the audio platform Clubhouse for an open dialogue with everyone interested (11:45-12:15 CET).
How can you participate?
Participation is free of charge and requires you to do two simple things:
- Register here to get the access details for the Zoom session
- Join our Indo-German community on Clubhouse (it’s free and super easy to set up)
For any questions about the event, do not hesitate to contact us.