The Indo-German Centre for Business Excellence is open to individuals, companies, and organizations who want to support research, exchange, and engagement between India and Germany. All membership applications are subject to approval by the Managing Board.
As a member, you become an integral part of the IGC and actively support its mission and work. Through your vote in the membership assembly, you can shape the Centre’s activities and future direction. Other benefits include preferential access to the IGC events and exclusive content and networking opportunities.
Admission fee: 50 EUR
Annual membership fee: 84 EUR
Institutions (companies and organizations)
Admission fee: 500 EUR
Annual membership fee:
- Non-profit and governmental organisations: 420 EUR
- Small and medium-sized companies (up to 50 million EUR turnover): 540 EUR
- Large companies up to 250 million EUR turnover: 900 EUR
- Large companies up to 1 billion EUR turnover: 1,500 EUR
- Large companies with a turnover of more than 1 billion EUR: 2,580 EUR
Membership fees are payable in advance for the calendar year. In the year of joining, 1/12 of the annual membership fee is charged for each month from the beginning of membership. The amount of membership fees for companies is based on their turnover in the previous year. The IGC is entitled to demand appropriate proof (e.g. annual financial statements). The IGC has been recognised as a non-profit organisation by the Frankfurt am Main III tax office on 10 June 2021. Membership fees and donations are tax-deductible.