- 26 Apr 2022
- 10:00 - 11:20
Indo-German Business Talk: Entrepreneurship in Germany and India
The first instalment of our new online series Indo-German Business Talk will address the topic of entrepreneurship in India and Germany. What are the differences between the two countries for launching a startup? Where are you better off as an entrepreneur? And finally, in which fields can entrepreneurs from both countries collaborate?
These and more questions will be addressed by our moderator, IGC Deputy Chairman Dr. Matthias Catón, and his guests:
- Arie Ben Josef, Venture Building Lead at Greentech Capital Partners and expert in startups in Israel and Germany
- Ruzica Pekic, CEO and Founder of Proptiq, serial entrepreneur, and Frankfurt School alumna
- Prof. Ramakrishna Velamuri, Dean of the School of Management at Mahindra University in Hyderabad and expert on the Indian startup ecosystem
After a panel discussion with the experts via Zoom, we will switch to the audio platform Clubhouse for an open dialogue with everyone interested.
How can you participate?
Participation is free of charge and requires you to do two simple things:
- Register here to get the access details for the Zoom session
- Join our Indo-German community on Clubhouse (it’s free and super easy to set up)